Merry Christmas Card with a Deer and Pine trees
This black and white card template will allow your students to engage in the Christmas tradition
of making and giving a Christmas card to a loved one or a friend.
Students will color and write on their cards to share and brighten someone’s Christmas.
How to use:
- Print the card templates your students choose.
- Let your students decide their target person and what they want to see on the cover.
- Let your students color and write their preferred greeting on the printed card.
- Guide them on how to write on a card.
- Young students may need a brainstorm of written messages.
- When the card is ready, cut the rectangle card using scissors.
- Fold the card
This Coloring card is free to print for personal use only!
Visit our Blog, coloring pages, templates, and worksheets for more free printables.
If you like our product please share!